Criminology B.A./B.S. for Commonwealth Campuses

Recommended Academic Plans (RAP) for change of location students majoring in Criminology seeking a B.A. or a B.S.

Important Notes for Change of Location Students:

- 24 of the credits related to the primary area of study stipulated under "requirements for the major" must be completed at University Park, as per the requirement, Establishing Competency in a Major.

- Change of Location Students should take CRIM 250W at University Park. CRIMJ 250W will only be used as elective credits.

- 400-level CRIM classes should be taken at University Park. 400-level CRIMJ classes taken at Commonwealth Campuses may be counted towards the major in certain limited circumstances.

Criminology B.A. RAP

Criminology B.S. RAP